Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hiatus…

Its been a rather long time since I last posted on this blog. Indeed, for a time, I was feared this blog was on its way to internet heaven (its atheistic, so… internet hell? *Imagines blog posts migrating to 4chan* but I digress… ) like the ones that preceded it. But no, it will not.

And neither will I be this guy:

boring

This blog was meant to be a long term Endeavour and so it shall be. Essentially, the process of getting a visa and planning for two years in a country where you have barely any base (I must be one of the three Indians with no close relatives in the US) takes wayyy too much time and leaves little space for creative thought. But its done now. I’ve settled down in Raleigh, NC. Grad school is going great and our first projects are just beginning. The fires that drive the engines of creation have been rekindled, the flames stoked. The mill-wheels turn and the minds once more begin to make.

Expect more to come. Soon.

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Hello, Harshad!

Hope you remember me!

I'd been eagerly waiting for your posts. Thought this blog would meet the same fate as your other one! But glad, it didn't. :)

Congratulations, on your admission, and wish you all the best! What's your course? MS or MS+PhD? What's your subject?

Take care.

Harshad Srinivasan said...

Of course! Neglected Serendipity has been on my google reader ever since I first discovered it! Am doing an MS in Mechanical engineering (Mechatronics) at NCSU.